Sunday, October 05, 2008

Puppyhood

Oh to be a puppy. Life is so grand, everything is so exciting and when you are tired, you just crash in whatever position and place you feel the need.


He has made good friends with his labrador cohorts, Morgan and Grace. Grace is the more fun, rough house and play friend and Morgan is the matronly, bossy, leave me alone unless you want to cuddle in the dog bed and let me lick your ears, friend.

This is the whirlwind at which puppies travel. Its either all or nothing. Cooper is three months old now and such a good puppy . We have made it a month without any major damage and not too many accidents. My new floors have survived.

He LOVES to retrieve. I know, hes a 'retriever' but he really does love to go get the ball and bring it back. He's working on releasing, but I just ignore him until he gives me the ball and then he gets tons of 'good boy' praise!

Good boy Coop!

No comments: